Current Jobs in Tarpon Springs FL
We are seeking a home security and satellite installation technician in Tarpon Springs, FL.
The ideal candidate will have experience installing home security, satellite, cable television, internet, and/or related services. The installer will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, and repairing cable services for residential and commercial clients in the Tarpon Springs area.
- Ability to read and understand technical diagrams and specifications.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to lift and move heavy equipment.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
If you are hard-working and serious about the position, we will train inexperienced applicants that we feel would be a great fit!
- Install cable television, home security, high speed internet, and related services for both residential and commercial customers.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair any problems with existing cable services.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Ensure all installations and repairs are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all safety protocols and guidelines.
We have contracts in hand and are urgently hiring contractors to fill these jobs in Tarpon Springs, FL. The hiring process typically takes 2 weeks or less. We send qualified applicants directly to the hiring managers. In addition to a phone or video interview, these managers offer a video call others working within the company. This way you can hear directly from people working here, and ask any questions you might have. We strive to be fully transparent in all aspects of the jobs needed.