More information on becoming a contractor…
Limited Positions! $1500.00 Sign-On Bonus for 6+ Months Experience with DISH!
Must have a white truck or van and ALL appropriate tools. (Restrictions Apply)
Note: Must pass a criminal background check with no felonies within the last 7 years and no misdemeanors within the last 3 years (applies for most convictions)
CJ’s Install Solutions been in business since 2001, serving millions of customers in 7 states.
Earning potential varies from $600-2000 week depending on experience, availability, and quality of work. We are currently looking for career-minded contractors to provide professional sales, installation, and service for cutting edge technology products and services, such as, but not limited to:
- DISH Satellite
- Excede Satellite Internet
- Hughes Satellite Internet
- Amazon Installations
- Google Nest Pro (Outdoor Cameras, Indoor Cameras, Video Doorbells,
- Google Hub, Smart Locks, & Thermostats) sales and installations
- Top Brand home electronics and audio/video products and accessories
Well qualified career-minded candidates will possess the following qualities/conditions:
- Contractors need to provide flexible work schedules to meet their needs as well as our own, with most contractors starting work from home daily.
- We have several programs available to connect you with a partner company and help get your skills assessment started. Learn from some of the most successful contractors in the industry how to operate a stable and successful contracting company of your own.
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check with no felonies within the last 7 years and no misdemeanors within the last 3 years.
- Must have own job appropriate tools
- Truck or van to haul tools, ladders, and other equipment. Vehicles are available to lease for qualified candidates. (Restrictions Apply)
- Sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite)
- Electronics and/or audio/video knowledge and experience is helpful
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable & motivated personality, a high degree of integrity, and a strong/dependable work ethic.
- High energy, very resourceful, and solid multi-tasking skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs. at times, crawl into small spaces and work in all climates.
- Travel may be required
- Preferred background in but not limited to: DISH, DirecTV, Cable TV, Satellite communications, Electrical, Home Security, Fiber, Customer Service, Smart Home Products, Exceeding Expectations, Outgoing Personality, Sales, Mobile devices.
- Conducting site surveys – assessing customer needs and planning the installation and/or repair of the products and services.
- Installing cutting edge technology such as mounting televisions and CCTV cameras, satellite dishes and receivers and ensuring broadband connectivity.
- Educating customers on our award-winning services – teach customers the basics of how to use and get the most from their new services and equipment.
- Providing Services – best-in-class technicians offer our customers additional products and services while earning commissions and building a foundation to excel in this evolving industry.
For a brief phone interview contact a recruiter at (800) 619-2928.